- This event has passed.
Coronavirus: Help and support for your business
20/03/2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Webinar: Friday 20 March 11am GMT (Register to attend here)
As the impact of Coronavirus hits the UK economy, The Federation of Small Businesses will be live streaming advice and guidance, as well as answering your questions on Friday 20 March at 11am.
- David Perry, Managing Director of FSB Insurance Service
- Marcus Gruenwald, CTOFSB Funding Platform
- Hannah Thomas, Employment law expert from FSB Legal Protection Scheme
- Philip King, Interim Small Business Commissioner
The panel will be discussing:
- Staff protection: Keeping your employees safe
- Finance: Access to funding and credit
- Business continuity: what you can do immediately to secure your firm
Your questions will also be answered by our panel. Tweet your questions to #FSBhelp
More information – https://www.fsb.org.uk/campaign/covid19.html